ANGELA DUCKWORTH, Phd
ADAM GRANT, Phd
SCOTT BARRY KAUFMAN, Phd
ROBERT BISWAS-DIENER, Phd
RYAN M. NIEMIC, Psy.D
BARBARA L. FREDRICKSON, Phd
ABOUT STRENGTH SWITCH
Unlock your children’s potential by helping them build their strengths.
Strength Switch is the game-changing book and online course based on the research of Professor Lea Waters, PhD. The book and program, suitable for parents, teachers, school counsellors, mental health practitioners working with young people and families, combines Lea’s research on strength-based parenting and positive education together with three decades of research from strength-based science and positive psychology. Lea shows the benefits of building on children’s strengths rather correcting their weaknesses with many practical exercises, activities and tools. By showing you how to throw the “Strength Switch”, you can help your children build resilience, optimism and achievement. This approach enhances self-esteem and energy for both children and teenagers. The Strength Switch will show you that a small shift can yield enormous results.
BUY NOW. JUST CLICK. (AUSTRALIA & US EDITION)
THE STRENGTH-BASED PARENTING ONLINE COURSE
Coming soon! Please register your interest and you will be the first to know when we launch the course. Thank you!
What your family will learn and experience
- Help you find a new and positive way of seeing the qualities and talents in each other.
- Create an energizing and fun approach to parenting and family communication.
- Give you a lens to understand the perspectives and motivations of other family members.
- Provide ways to uncover new strengths in each family members that you may not have seen before.
- Foster a bonding family approach that builds warmth, trust and happiness.
This course is made up of 5 sessions, done over 5 weeks. Each session is made up of a) an on-line parent lesson with Lea, b) family time and c) keeping it alive activities where you get to practice your new skills during the week. We also give you extended learning opportunities if you want to learn more. The course is broken into 5 key learning sessions as follows:
- SESSION #1: Understanding Strengths
- SESSION #2: Seeing Strengths
- SESSION #3: Using Strengths
- SESSION #4: Growing Strengths
- SESSION #5: Celebrating Strengths
STRENGTH SWITCH FREE RESOURCES
Subscribe here to strength switch updates